10 Tips For Turning Dreams Into Reality
Dreams – the big and small stuff you want to accomplish in your life – are often not perceived as urgent, yet they are very important.
Do you dream?
So many of us don’t treat our own dreams with respect – like we honor and support the dreams of others.
Why is that?
Here are 10 simple tips for turning YOUR dreams into reality:
- Make time each day to write down your dreams.
- Break down those dreams in to steps, place dates on these steps and turn (or integrate) those steps in to individual business plans.
- Read your dreams/goals at least once a day with passion and belief in their realization
- Connect and share your dreams with someone – a buddy – who has your best interest at heart. Ask them to hold you accountable – in a loving way – for succeeding.
- Read at least 10 pages of your favorite personal development book every day.
- Exercise at least three times each week. Exercising allows fresh oxygen to your body feeds your inner desire to be better
- Become informed about dieting and develop healthy eating habits
- Keep in mind that you are worthy to accomplish your dreams. Many people will not pursue their dreams because they don’t feel that they are worth the effort.
- Don’t be afraid to fail for it is through trial and error that you will find your greatness.
- Finally, live YOUR dreams – not those of others. Your dreams deserve to be realized as much as anyone.