THANK YOU for the interest and support.
We also want to share our 2012 results for the Letting Go Cafe.
Below is the overview:
Through word-of-mouth only, the Letting Go Cafe had about 7,200 subscribers from over 17 countries in 2012.
The top five posts on the Letting Go Cafe that got the most views in 2012 were:
- Ego vs Spirit – Which One Guides Your Life?
- How I Cleaned Out My Parents 4300 Sq. Ft. Home
- Trayvon Martin vs George Zimmerman – Is It Race or…
- Letting Go and Weight Loss – The Connection
- Forgiveness Equals Letting Go of Grudges and Bitterness
Among the top countries were:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
The top referring sites in 2012 were:
in 2012, there were 25 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 44 posts. There were 81 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 26 MB. That’s about 2 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was December 7th with 226 views.
From the Letting Go Cafe and its founder: “thanks to ALL of our browsers, readers, visitors, and referrals for assisting with a successful 2012”