Dreams – the big and small stuff you want to accomplish in your life – are often not perceived as urgent, yet they are very important.
Do you dream?
So many of us don’t treat our own dreams with respect – like we honor and support the dreams of others.
Why is that?
Here are 10 simple tips for turning YOUR dreams into reality:
- Make time each day to write down your dreams.
- Break down those dreams in to steps, place dates on these steps and turn (or integrate) those steps in to individual business plans.
- Read your dreams/goals at least once a day with passion and belief in their realization
- Connect and share your dreams with someone – a buddy – who has your best interest at heart. Ask them to hold you accountable – in a loving way – for succeeding.
- Read at least 10 pages of your favorite personal development book every day.
- Exercise at least three times each week. Exercising allows fresh oxygen to your body feeds your inner desire to be better
- Become informed about dieting and develop healthy eating habits
- Keep in mind that you are worthy to accomplish your dreams. Many people will not pursue their dreams because they don’t feel that they are worth the effort.
- Don’t be afraid to fail for it is through trial and error that you will find your greatness.
- Finally, live YOUR dreams – not those of others. Your dreams deserve to be realized as much as anyone.
Hi Tim. Glad you felt this was reinforcing. have you checked out the other posts about relationships, managing materialistic stuff, and how to clean stuff out of a home? Check them out.
Thanks for visiting the blog and reading the post. Feel free to subscribe so that you can stay informed of future blogs.
@Tim. Happy New Year! I want to invite you to drop by the Letting Go Cafe and share it with your colleagues in 2013. Take care.